For large companies who need call center support, it may seem like there are plenty of equal opportunities out there. But the truth is, there are some big differences when it comes to how companies deliver call center solutions, and primarily, how they treat you as the customer. F. H. Cann & Associates has been providing best-in-class account receivables management services for more than 20 years, and their wealth of experience and method of customer care makes a real difference. So, what is that F. H. Cann & Associates difference, and how do their call center offerings serve clients?
One of the biggest differences between F. H. Cann & Associates and their competitors is their ethos of customer care. F. H. Cann & Associates prides themselves on being a customer centric company, meaning that their customers are their priority. Here are some of the differences between F. H. Cann & Associates, and other companies:
- Each customer receives a program customized to their needs
- There’s also a dedicated staff for each customer
- F. H. Cann & Associates utilizes the latest technological advancements
- The staff of F. H. Cann & Associates undergoes robust training so they’re ahead of the pack when it comes to account receivables management services
- F. H. Cann & Associates goes above and beyond when it comes to compliance and quality aspects to their work
F. H. Cann & Associates is known in the industry for tackling some of the most challenging and complex call center projects in today’s business landscape. For large companies who need added phone support to governments and municipalities, they have the resources and the highly-skilled staff necessary for these kinds of jobs. Plus, F. H. Cann & Associates is extremely versatile when it comes to the industries they serve. Here is a sample of industries they work with:
- Education: FHC prioritizes student outcomes, as they help borrowers repay their loans successfully
- Government: FHC is familiar with the unique issues that governments can face when it comes to collecting debts from citizens and businesses, and is experienced in navigating these challenges
- Financial institutions: FHC has a proven track record of serving nationally chartered banks, credit unions and other financial institutions, and is skillful at collecting various types of debt
- Medical: Recovering medical debts can be a challenging line of work, but FHC is well-versed in handling these difficult projects with ease
There are many factors that make F. H. Cann & Associates stand out from the pack. Their US-based team is experienced in handling some of the most challenging call center projects in the business world today. If you’re interested in learning more, or if you’d like to partner with F. H. Cann & Associates, you can visit their Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. Plus, F. H. Cann & Associates is always sharing helpful business tips and tricks on their blog.